Built in 1916 by Reverend D.C. McTavish, this was the first Presbyterian Church in Fort McMurray. Everything in the church was hand crafted. Reverend McTavish’s wife, Cassia, started the first Sunday school, as well as the first school in town.
The Church is used for various programs and is not open to the public for viewing. The Church also serves as a vital storage facility for our artifacts and collections.