Golosky House

The Golosky House was built on what is now Marshall Street in 1921, along with barns, a shed, and a workshop. The house had no electricity. For many years, the family kept food cool by putting it into a bucket and lowering it into the well. Sometimes they built an icehouse and eventually they kept an icebox on the back porch to refrigerate food.